It Whoopzilla!!! It Whoopzilla!!!

YO DAWG!

we heard you like memes in your flash so we put a meme in your flash in your car! so you can lol while you watch and drive!

lol epic flash

Psychopath responds:

Hey man how's it goin'? Also, it might interest you to know that this is also on 4chan!

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

...

you seem to have jumpped on the band wangon that fimiler voice actors mean success and it worked ur on the front page but the cartoon its self was weak. very slow moving really seemed to drag on forever and the lip synic was not very good (not that i can do any better mind)

just2pale responds:

I like station wagons actually, they get better gas mileage then band wagons.

Link, Wake Up Dammit! Link, Wake Up Dammit!

its good

im just really tired of seeing so many zelda flashes.....you have skill so use it for something a little more...inventive too many video game flashes

Ryan094 responds:

Hmm, i guess i may agree there but im not sick of seeing zelda flashes. But that's just me. Im sorry to say there may be more. But you should really vote/review my flash based on the actual art/annimation/comedy and things like that. Not because it's Zelda movie.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

epic

its been ages since i last played this. the new xbox game captain smiley reminded me of it and i have to say its still amazing

Mercenaries 2 Mercenaries 2

metal slug?

i liked it and i loved the song for anyone who wants to download it here

http://www.pandemicstudios.com/mercen aries/audio/Oh_No_Full_Length.mp3

The C word The C word

oh what the hell

dude this game is so fuckin nasty!.....HAHAHAHAHAHA i love it it great! i got up to the anus then me mum started coming up the stars but i aim to beat this thing!

10/10
5/5

Chavy Gamer; - intro tune 2010 Chavy Gamer; - intro tune 2010

Perfect!

its perfect for something i wanna work on :D

Conal responds:

Well, if you check out my "Me & the expression of Me" & "The Organ" songs there's more versions of this.

911 Operator + Traumatic Man 911 Operator + Traumatic Man

look back

i heard this ages ago and looking back at it im still impressed with the quality of it.
nice work

Thyme Collapse Thyme Collapse

WHOA!

FUCKING AWESOME BASS!!! WOOTA WOOTA WOOTA!!!

Psychopath responds:

Hehehe, glad to see you're back. How was the vacation?